At De Lisle College we receive students into Year 7, Year 10 and Year 12 through the normal admission round and from time to time we admit students during the academic year should places become available. Please read this section carefully. It includes our Admissions Policy which you are advised to read in full.
De Lisle is the only secondary Catholic College in Loughborough serving the Catholic communities of the city and nearby villages and towns. Places are also available for students from other backgrounds whose parents wish them to be educated in a Catholic environment.
If you require help in making your choice of school or with the admissions process in general, your local authority can give you information about a Choice Adviser who will be able to support you. General advice about Catholic schools can also be obtained from the Nottingham Diocese Education Service (01332 293833)
Should you wish to speak to someone at the school prior to making an application, please telephone Mrs Hamilton at the school or e-mail email@example.com
How to apply
- Fill out the Local Authority application form. This is the legal application form. These forms are distributed to Year 6 students by Primary schools but can also be made online. Please follow this link. http://www.leicestershire.gov.uk
- If you are applying on faith grounds (this can be any denomination or world faith) you must also complete the supplementary form below.
- All forms should be returned by the stated closing date.
- Late applications can only be accepted in extreme circumstances.
- If you are applying outside the normal admission round please complete a Local Authority common application form for in-year admissions and the mid term supplementary form below.
|1. SCHOOL ADMISSIONS CODE SCHOOLS APPEALS TIMETABLE LATE APPLICATIONS||16th Jun 2016||Download|
|2. SCHOOL ADMISSIONS CODE SCHOOLS APPEALS TIMETABLE LATE APPEALS||16th Jun 2016||Download|
|3. SCHOOL ADMISSIONS CODE SCHOOLS APPEALS TIMETABLE||16th Jun 2016||Download|
|4. Mid Term Supplementary Form 2018-2019||28th Aug 2018||Download|
|5. Admissions Policy 2018/2019||13th Sep 2017||Download|
|6. Supplementary Form 2018/2019||23rd Feb 2017||Download|
|7. Admissions Policy 2019/2020||19th Oct 2017||Download|
|8. Supplementary Form 2019/2020||19th Oct 2017||Download|