History

The college was built in 1959 to serve the Catholic community in a wide catchment area covering the whole of North Leicestershire.  It was originally a five-form intake school but it has expanded to seven forms.  Additional building has taken place since the original building was opened to accommodate the increased number of students.

Back in 2009 we celebrated our 50th year, our College News Team were on hand to record the event.

 

Page Gallery

  • January 18, 2018 Special thanks to for leading lunchtime Mass and for his insightful Q&A sessions with year 8 and 9 classes today. Read more
  • January 16, 2018 Thank you to Father Paul Gilham for coming in to college today to give the Sacrament of Reconciliation and to talk to year 7 and 8 classes about prayer, prophets and his journey to priesthood. Read more
  • January 16, 2018 Informative day for year 12 PE and Biology A-Level students who experienced a day of sport-related higher education options, including Sport Science, Psychology, Management and Human Biology at Read more
  • December 22, 2017 Wishing all our students, staff and families a very Merry Christmas 🎄 Read more